Engineered in Scotland, this Musto Lightweight Machine Washable Gore-Tex Tweed Jacket was made using a unique plasticising technique, exclusively developed for Musto. This allows you to machine wash the garment without causing the tweed’s colours to fade. Designed to deliver exceptional performance, this jacket sports a GORE-TEX® drop liner for outstanding waterproof, windproof and breathable protection. A Clarino™ trim on the collar, chin guard and pockets creates a luxury feel against the skin, while an action back allows freedom of movement when shooting. Retainer straps keep the cartridge pocket open when you need it and a storm flap concealing fastening studs prevent damage to the stock, making this a remarkable jacket for recreational shooting.
SIZING & FIT
The Musto Lightweight Machine Washable Gore-Tex Tweed Jacket fits true to size so we recommend taking your regular size. We’re always happy to exchange/refund all orders so you have peace of mind if they don’t fit.
- Lambswool tweed made in Lovat Scottish Mill with a specialised Teflon® coating for stain resistance and colour retention when washed
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® laminate for incredible waterproof and windproof protection and breathability
- Fully seam taped construction for a waterproof seal
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating to help water bead and run off for faster drying times
- Clarino¢ piping on the pockets and placket for durability
- 2 bellow pockets with flap retainers, 2 chest handwarmer pockets and a zipped chest pocket
Medium, Large, X Large