The Mountain Horse Mountain Rider Classic Boots have been a rider’s favourite for years. Long lasting and super comfy, these Mountain Riders are ergonomically designed for riding, with a stirrup control system and steel shank for improved stability. The heel is fitted with the shock absorbing IPS system which helps reduce the impact whilst walking and doing stable work. A timeless classic that improves with age!
SIZING & FIT
The Mountain Horse Mountain Rider Classic Boots fit true to size although they come in euro sizes so to make it easier we’ve compared them to the uk sizing below:
- 36 – UK 3.5
- 37 – UK 4
- 38 – UK 5
- 39 – UK 6
- 40 – UK 7
- 41 – UK 7.5
We’re always happy to exchange/refund all orders so you have peace of mind if they don’t fit.
- Stirrup Control System incorporated in the outsole
- Built in 850deg Steel shank for improved stability
- Heel fitted with shock absorbing IPS system
- Rugged construction from durable full grain leather
- Soft and shock absorbing EVA insole
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42