The Croots Byland Leather Cartridge Bag is made from the finest leather hides. Each hide is fully dyed using natural drum dyeing and finishing to ensure a superbly smooth, uniform appearance. This grade of leather looks wonderful and performs beautifully, two of the reasons saddlers and bespoke shoemakers have used it for over a century.
Crafted using vegetable-tanned bridle leather straps and trims, solid brass buckles and hand-stitched detail throughout, the Byland Leather cartridge bag is available in three sizes and has a hinged speed-load opening allowing for easy access.
SIZING & FIT
The Croots Byland Leather Cartridge Bag is available in three sizes (measurements below). Please note, the prices of the bags differ depending on size. We’re always happy to exchange/refund all orders so you have peace of mind if they don’t fit.
- 75 cartridge capacity: W10 x H6 x D4½”
- 100 cartridge capacity: W10 x H7¼ x D4½”
- 150 cartridge capacity: W11 x H7½ x D5½”
- Made from the finest leather hides
- Hand stitched detailing
- Hinged speed load design allowing for easy access
- 2″ wide cotton webbing shoulder sling for extra comfort
- Suede lining
100 Cartridge, 150 Cartridge, 75 Cartridge