The Aigle Parcours 2 ISO Wellington Boots are an anti-fatigue rubber boot which insulates from the cold down to -20°C using 4.5mm neoprene lining. They feature tri-density rubber soles offering amazing comfort for long periods. Damping cushions in the heels act as return springs which re-use some of the energy from taking a step allowing you to walk further.
*Please note, the ‘Bronze’ colour is dark green.
SIZING & FIT
Aigle wellies are sized in Euro sizes so to make it easier, we’ve shown the approximate conversions below (approximate as the two don’t exactly line up).
We’re always happy to exchange/refund all orders so you have peace of mind if they don’t fit.
- Handmade in France using primarily natural rubber by Aigle’s master rubber boot makers
- 4.5mm neoprene lining for warmth
- 4.5mm lining in the insole to protect around the foot
- Waterproof gusset adjustable to calf size
- Fitted ankle shape to hold feet firmly in place
- Polyester lining provides quick drying
- Cushioning foam insole, lined with Softex® provides comfort
- Tri-density cushioned rubber outsole offers stability, shock absorbtion and abrasion resistance
- Gomma Plus® natural rubber blend for comfort, resistance and flexibility
37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46